i.MX6 UL - AXEL ULite
Processor: NXP/Freescale i.MX6 UL
AXEL ULite is the brand new solution made by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent NXP/Freescale i.MX6 Ultra Lite application processor. AXEL ULite defines a new limit in low power consumption with its ARM Cortex A7 architecture and enables customers to design a new concept of Embedded IoT devices.
AXEL ULite offers great compromise between computing and power consumption, thanks to the ARM Cortex-A7 architecture. Additionally, the use of this processor enables extensive system-level differentiation of new applications in many industry fields, where power consumption, connectivity and extremely compact form factor (67,50 mm x around 25,40 mm) are key factors. The advanced security features and the three different CPU versions available (Base, General Purpose and Security) offer a wide scenario of applications. Smarter system designs are made possible, following the trends in functionalities and interfaces of the new, state-of-the-art embedded products.
- ULTRA LOW POWER thanks to ARM Cortex A7 MPCore@528 MHz
- pin to pin compatibility with AXEL LITE SOM based on i.MX6
- i.MX6 software full compatibility
- High flexibility with up to 4 different scalable CPU versions (Base, General Purpose, Security)
- Advanced security thanks to TRNG, Crypto Engine, etc.
- Embedded IoT, connectivity version with "blind CPU"
- Boot from NOR for safe applications
- up to 2 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps with integrated switch
- Single 3V3 Power Supply with very low power stand by
Other Technical Information
Price and availability
For further information about the Kit and the usage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AXEL ULite Embedded Linux Kit is composed of:
- SBC Lynx
- Serial cable adapter for connect to system console +
- PINSTRIP 4 x 1 x 2,54 mm to USB device connector
- U-Boot bootloader (source code and binaries)
- Linux operating system (source code and binaries)
- DVDK virtual machine with pre-installed development environment
- Full AXEL ULite documentation (Manuals, User's Guides, Application Notes, Carrier boards schematics, Mechanical Drawings...) included in the uSD card
- complimentary access to DAVE Embedded Systems' AXEL ULite RESERVED AREA
- Periodic updates (documentation revisions, new Application Notes, new Design notes)
Other Technical Information
DAVE Embedded Systems Developer's Wiki - AXEL ULite wiki main page
Software Updates - LONG TERM SUPPORT:
DAVE Embedded Systems is committed to provide updated software along the life cycles of its products. This is possible maintaining products aligned with Silicon Vendor releases. Additionally to this the bug fixes are committed and published on GIT server. More information on how to have access to this are available HERE
QR code labels
View DAVE Embedded Systems certifications for ISO 13485, ISO 9001, REACH regulation, RoHS regulation, and more here.