SBC AXEL based on NXP/Freescale i.MX6 S/D/Q core
Processor: NXP/Freescale i.MX6 Solo/Dual/Quad core
All-in-one Embedded Single Board Computer
Single Board Computer is a SUCCESS STORY where DAVE Embedded Systems' capabilities have created a complete solution for those customers who want to focus on their unique added value, without investing on deep technology such us embedded linux and HW design.
The SBC platform presented here provides a compact solution for any industry and can be easily interfaced with Plant Automation Control thanks to IEC-61131 SW language environment and/or other plug-ins like QT environment or multimedia GStreamer video applications.
DAVE Embedded Systems' Single Board Computers are the perfect off-the-shelf compact ARM solutions.
This hardware proposal by DAVE Embedded Systems is completed with SW solutions (SoftPLC, QT, RTOS) which permit to reduce overall system cost, and making SBCs ideally suited for deployment into a wide range of cost-sensitive and robust industrial applications.
- CPU: based on NXP/Freescale i.MX6 Solo/Dual/Quad core
- USB Host and Device
- SERIAL: RS232/422/485 and single CAN interface
- ETHERNET: 1x10/100/1000Mbps
- DISPLAY: 24bit RGB/dual LVDS interface / WIDE TM interface
- VIDEO: HDMI and MIPI interfaces
- TOUCH: resistive and capacitive
- AUDIO: Stereo OUT and MIC in
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- DIMENSIONS: 85x156mm - Standard DIN (9modules)
- PSU: 12-24 VDC
- Designed for industries: HMIs, SMART VIDEO devices, Digital Signage Platforms
- Operating Systems: Linux, Android
- Software Platforms: QT, Yocto, Ubuntu
- Industrial Applications: AXEL Software (LOGIC LAB IEC-61131 PLC runtime)
SBC AXEL 2D Mechanical Drawing (DXF format)
SBC AXEL 3D Mechanical Drawing (STEP format)
Other Technical Information
SBC AXEL can be provided in samples with AXEL Lite SOM included. The documentation for evaluation kit is availble:
For RFQ please contact email@example.com or fill the form
Software Updates - LONG TERM SUPPORT:
DAVE Embedded Systems is committed to provide updated software along the life cycles of its products. This is possible maintaining products aligned with Silicon Vendor releases. Additionally to this the bug fixes are committed and published on GIT server. More information on how to have access to this are available HERE
QR code labels
DAVE Embedded Systems certifications available certifications: