ZYNQ ULTRASCALE+ MPSoC ONDA
Processor Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC
In the new era of Internet Of Things, customers are requiring to add connectivity and new functionalities on their products. Customers are also keen to product longevity and hardware/software maintenance. For these reasons DAVE Embedded Systems has designed a new solution based on Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC devices that is compatible with the existing BORA System On Module based on Xilinx Zynq® MPSoC.
Dual- and quad-core application processor equipped devices deliver maximum scalability, and are capable of offloading critical applications, such as graphics and video pipelining, to dedicated processing blocks, along with a full complement of integrated peripherals and connectivity cores suitable for next-generation systems. For the most compute intensive processing tasks, integrated programmable logic offers up to 1 00X performance improvement over processor-based implementations. With this design, DAVE Embedded Systems provides its customers with a platform that benefits of the latest Xilinx technology together with the compatibility with the existing SoM product line. Business continuity and product maintenance are the key words around this product including high reliability options like conformal coating, sealing and lead process manufacturing for avionic and defense applications.
- Up to 4 ARM® Cortex™- A53 Processor
- Two ARM Cortex™- R5 Real-time Processors
- ARM Mali™- 400 Graphic Processing Unit
- Platform Management Unit for Power and Safety Management
- Config and Security Unit
- Programmable Logic with High Speed Transceivers
- H264 / H265 video codec
- DDR4 memory on board up to 64bits bandwidth
- Pinout matching with BORA product line
- Designed for industrial environment
- CG/EG/EV support from ZU2 to ZU5 families